Friday 8 November 2013

New Miniatures!

Good morning wargamers and hobbyists! It's rare that I get really excited about a new mini (though it's always nice to purchase something cool to add to one of my armies), but I have just ordered a miniature I have had my eye on for some time now: Skaarlys, by Raging Heroes.
Though I haven't taken the plunge and joined their current Kickstarter (Toughest Girls of the Galaxy), I am really impressed by the images of their miniatures. I hesitate to say anything about the quality of the miniatures, because I haven't seen a cast close up yet, but I expect them to match the standard of the rest of their operation. I'll let you know on that score.
In the meantime, here are the pics from the Raging Heroes site. I plan on adding Skaarlys to my Dark Eldar to represent Lady Malys (to lead the army. See, I'm different. I'm not jumping on the Baron's Bandwagon), and the fantasy version of the same model, Skaryaa, will either end up as another character model in my Dark Eldar army, or as an Exalted Hero in my pure Slaanesh Warriors of Chaos army, alongside Kaley and Taxis that I bought from Hasslefree Miniatures...
...here they are.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment